Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jogging sucks

I've been jogging fairly consistently for over a year now.  Jogging as in shuffling my feet on the ground at a faster than normal pace for a while.  Considering that my knees have had several surgeries on them well over 15 years ago and they never quite healed right, it's no wonder that I can only jog one morning out of the week. 

But still I persist.  I'll typically jog around my workplace, which is really nice early morning.  I can get about 4-5 miles in on a typical session.  I'll go for one hour, unless I'm feeling lazy or otherwise hurting.

I started jogging as training for a triathlon, but it hasn't happened yet.  I haven't found one that fits into my schedule or isn't on a Sunday yet.  I'm sure I'll find one this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment